Membership in the NDIA
Defense professionals need the right equipment to do their jobs.
NDIA is the association for defense professionals. No matter what
your role in the defense community-government, military, industry,
academia-you need a source for knowledge, information and contacts.
You can rely on NDIA membership to meet that need.
NDIA Membership Equips Defense Professionals
- technical and policy information at symposia from the movers
and shakers in the field plus contact with peers who share your
- member discounts on meeting registration
- 12 issues each year of National Defense magazine, reporting
defense developments, trends and issues
- an advocate in Washington to work with Congress and the Executive
Branch on industry issues and to guide legislation and policy
- find or post a job; post or search resumes at www.defensejobs.com,
an employment website for the defense industry
- annual Mega Directory, a handy reference of corporate capabilities
and the defense acquisition community
- local networking in most parts of the nation through a chapter
- savings on air travel and car rentals
- a web site - www.ndia.org - with government, defense, industry
and technology sites, legislative updates, and corporate profiles
- convenient online meeting registration, contact information
updates, and membership renewal.
NDIA is Equipped to be Your Source
The mission of NDIA is to:
- provide legal and ethical forums for interchange between government
- promote essential national security policies and programs
in public, industrial and governmental activities,
- provide industry advice to government,
- facilitate mutual understanding and working relationships
between government and industry,
- provide leadership in technology and education related to
- and support economic strength through international competitiveness.
The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) is a non-profit,
educational association representing industry, government, and all
military services. Nearly 1,000 companies and 26,000 individuals
build their businesses, careers, and the future of the industrial
base through NDIA membership. NDIA provides a forum for the interchange
of ideas and technology between government and industry. It is in
a key position to shape issues and influence defense policies through
its chapters and divisions covering key facets of defense. NDIA
dues may be deductible as a business expense. Please consult your
tax advisor to be sure. NDIA is a 501(c)3 organization.
How to Join
Want to become a member? Individual Membership Application
For information on joining the NDIA, please visit: http://www.ndia.org/MembershipAndChapters/JoinNDIA/Pages/default.aspx